IFS19.02 Instant Nails
Instant Nails is a high strength solvent free gap filling multi use adhesive that provides a quick grab and replaces mechanical fixings in many home improvement applications. Dries white and may be overpainted if required.
EVERBUILD INSTANT NAILS is a high strength solvent free gap filling adhesive that provides a quick “grab” and replaces mechanical fixings in a multitude of Home Improvement applications, both internally and externally. The product has exceptionally quick drying properties for a solvent free adhesive achieving over 50% of its ultimate bond strength in one hour. INSTANT NAILS dries white and is overpaintable when dry.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces -QUICKLY
- Good early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Dries white
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
Areas For Use
- Sticking wood, metal, PVC , most plastics, glass, aluminium, concrete, render, stone, paper, cork, ceramics plaster/plasterboard, rockwool, Pufoam board, Styrofoam, breezeblock etc
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- At least one surface must be porous.
- When used externally, protect from rain until cured.
- In damp, cold or humid conditions, curing time may be significantly extended.
- Do not use in permanently damp/wet conditions.
- Do not in situations where both surfaces are non -porous (eg plastic/plastic - metal/metal) - use GUN A NAIL EXTRA.
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use EVERBUILD POLYMER MS.