Glass & Glazing Cassettes

Yes, you CAN do it! It may sound really daunting but you can change the glass in your door if it is a Composite style - either steel faced or grained fibreglass. You'll need to buy the plastic frame that holds the glass, which is called a glazing cassette. And you'll then need to choose the glass design. Armed with a screwdriver, sharp knife and a paint scraper - away you go!