IFS19.14 Gun Grade Expanding Foam
Gun Grade Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens. Designed for professional use in conjunction with Gun Foam Applicators.
EVERBUILD GUN GRADE EXPANDING FOAM are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. GUN GRADE is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
- When using GUN GRADE, always clean the gun thoroughly with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
- When using FILL AND FIX FOAM, always remove nozzle from can and clean immediately after use with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER
- For fire rated joints, use EVERFLEX FIREFOAM B1 in conjunction with EVERFLEX FIREMATE intumescent sealant.
Once cured, dry foam must be removed mechanically. No solvent will remove the product