IFS19.01 General Purpose Silicone
General Purpose Silicone is a mid modulus silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. Contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity. Forms a permanently flexible rubber seal.
EVERBUILD GENERAL PURPOSE SILICONE is a Multi-Purpose acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. It contains a powerful anti-fungicide to prevent mould growth.
- Permanently flexible.
- Anti-fungal formula - prevents mould growth.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Low viscosity for fast application
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
Areas for Use
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and other sanitary ware.
- As an adhesive for fixing Pvcu trims, cladding and panels.
- Sealing around worktops and laminates.
- Sealing to metal, timber and Pvcu window frames, and pointing around window and door Frames.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- General draught proofing.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use EVERFLEX AQUAMATE.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHERMATE..
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
- Do not use for perimeter pointing of upvc. Use SILICONE HM60 or SILICONE 450.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead and brass. Use LEADMATE SILICONE.
- Non overpaintable.